Again, all you need to do to be entered is buy a ticket to the show before we’re done with the drawings at the end of next week. If you’re planning on attending, it’s what one would call a “no-brainer”—order tickets now + you’ll be entered into this week’s + next week’s drawings.
This week’s giveaway includes:
• Not one but TWO cookbooks—Viva Vegan! + the recent collection of international recipes, Vegan Eats World—from author Terry Hope Romero, co-author of vegan cooking bible, Veganomicon (we interviewed Terry on the occasion of her publishing of Viva Vegan! back in 2010 if you care to read it);
• A $25 gift certificate from award-winning Boerum Hill medi-spa, Tres Belle, who offers environmentally + animal-friendly skincare treatments;
• The Beard + Body Brick—a natural black pepper + geranium soap from 100% vegan NYC clothier + groomer Brave Gentleman;
• Gourmet spreads from Brooklyn-based Regal Vegan + a Regal Vegan tee shirt;
• Another copy of the premiere issue of Laika Magazine—the brand new vegan lifestyle magazine;
• And a gift certificate for a dinner box from Monk’s Meats—New York’s seitan specialists—that’s good for one ready-to-eat dinner like the one pictured below, including truffled house-made seitan, mashed potatoes with wild ramps, + sautéed local greens.
Buy your tickets now and see you at the show!